Braintcroft Primary School
DO YOU WANT TO JOIN A TEAM THAT IS AIMING HIGH?
WOULD YOU LIKE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO THE LIVES OF OUR CHILDREN?
If your answer is a YES then look at the opportunity we have for September 2017:
Class Teacher – KS1/KS2 (MPS/UPS Inner London pay band)
1 year contract initially
The Governors are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and dynamic teacher to join us as we strive to outstanding! This is a brilliant time for you to play a significant role in developing and improving the life chances of children within the school.
Braintcroft is a large three-form entry primary school serving a diverse community. You will work closely with your year team to provide a high quality learning environment.
- Able to motivate children and accelerate their learning
- Committed and inspirational about raising standards and life chances for all children
- Able to work with energy and enthusiasm demonstrating excellent interpersonal skills
- Committed to involving parents and community
- A team player.
We can offer you:
- A large school where you will benefit from working in a year and phase team
- Happy, friendly, enthusiastic and well-behaved children
- Excellent opportunities for continuing professional development
- Supportive and hard working colleagues
- An active and supportive Governing Body
Find out more about us by visiting our website www.braintcroftprimary.co.uk. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and therefore expect all staff, governors and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check and references.
We recommend that you visit the school before you apply. Please contact Lorraine Draper at the school to confirm the time.